Entry Level Recruitment Consultant
£17,000 – £18,000 basic + Uncapped Commission (40-50k year 1) + Rapid Progression + Structured Training + Incentives
Bristol City Centre, United Kingdom
Are you looking to get ahead with your career?
Are you looking to progress within a Virgin fast track company that will allow you to reach your goals and potential?
Do you want to substantially increase your earnings whilst being given unrivalled training?
Rise Technical Recruitment is the perfect platform if you are looking to succeed and become the best you can be. Within this fun, sales environment we will give you all the tools you need to be an outstanding recruitment consultant.
Career progression at Rise is on a meritocracy basis, you are able to progress all the way to directorship. We have consultants that have progressed to management within their first 16 months. We have been recognised by an IS0 9001 gold award for our training program, and will support you in every step of your development.
We are looking for multiple Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join us this year. We don’t ask for prior experience within the recruitment or sales industry, we are asking for motivated, goal driven individuals looking to build a successful career.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Telephone interviewing
• Sales and business calls
• Account management
• Client & candidate relationship management
• Project management
• Conducting candidate assessments
We offer the following rewards to all of our Consultants from day one:
• Holidays (Vegas, Barcelona, Skiing, Caribbean)
• Sports days out (F1 Silverstone, F1 Monaco, Ascot, Rugby)
• Golf & Spa days
• Top Bristol restaurants
• Realistic earning of £35k-£40k in year 1 (Basic salary £16,000 to £18,000)
• Uncapped commission scheme awarding 20%, 25% or 30% on top of your base salary depending on your hard work – anything upwards of £1600 per month on top of base salary
• Top performers earn in excess of £100,000
• Quarterly review pay rises and promotion reviews
Attributes we look for:
• Goal Driven
• Career orientated
• Looking to progress
If you think you meet the above criteria and are interested in joining our graduate program. Please get in touch. To apply, please contact or click ‘Apply now
Employment Type Permanent