My client, a digital risk and analytics vendor are currently recruiting for a Devops Engineer to join their fast paced Devops team. My client has grown to circa 200 employees across the America, Asia and Europe with impressive amounts of funding behind them are looking to bring in an additional member to their Devops team to develop and support the existing Infrastructure.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Developer/Engineer with experience of AWS and Docker to join a fast growing company, have a decisive impact on the expansion of the company and gain valuable experience with some of the most in demand technologies on the market at the moment. You will also have a crucial role in the move to a Microservices architecture and Docker Containerised platform hosted within AWS.
The successful candidate will be a Devops Engineer who comes from a Software Development background (Java or Python), with experience of supporting Dev teams, and hands on knowledge of AWS and Docker.
- Implement and support Continuous Integration and Deployment mechanisms.
- Engage in service capability planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning.
- Revolutionise the ability for their clients to find and receive digital risks.
- Influence Devops best practices, continuously improving on processes, technologies and automation.
- Experience of previously working with/supporting Dev teams
- AWS (Must Have)
- Experience of writing scripts (Python/Bash)
Nice to Have:
Once you have passed your probation (3 months) you will be allowed to work remotely up to three days a week.