Customer Service / Project Executive – King’s Lynn, Norfolk – up to £22,000 – 12 month contract
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Executive, ideally with experience gained in the manufacturing sector, who also possesses impeccable administration and organisational capabilities.
Our client, a global company with offices in King’s Lynn, is looking for an experienced Customer Service Executive, ideally with project coordination experience, to join their team on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
Suitable candidates will need to be client focused, possess a warm and personable nature and be available to join our client’s friendly team on a 12 month FTC.
Please note there is the potential that this role may convert to a permanent position in the long term.
Responsibilities as the Customer Service Executive will include:
* Responding to enquiries from new and existing customers
* Raising new / up to date quotations and liaising with the Business Unit Manager
* Designing, producing and despatching samples or designs
* Processing client orders and monitoring the production schedule
* Dealing with any customer complaints
* Extensive client liaison / account management
* Providing an efficient, professional and client focused service at all times
* Plus much more!
Key skills required for this role include:
* Previous experience in a similar Customer Service, Sales Support or Account Coordination role
* Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
* Project coordination / management experience is highly advantageous
* French language skills are highly advantageous
* Highly organised nature with meticulous attention to detail
* PC literate
* Proactive and hardworking with a ‘can-do’ attitude
* Available to commit to a 12 month Fixed Term Contract
If you have a wonderful telephone manner, excellent English language skills (written and spoken), good administrative skills and are looking for a great opportunity with a global company, then this could be the contract for you.
If you feel you fit the bill we want to hear from you now!
Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) quoting ‘CP – Customer Service Executive