Customer Service Adviser (ENGLISH, GERMAN or FRENCH Speaking)
At Bradshaw Taylor Ltd we work with only the best, most exciting brands in outdoor, ski and country apparel and footwear. Our family-run business thrives because of the people within it – people like you bringing enthusiasm, hard work and fresh thinking to work. We manage brands in the UK, Europe and the USA and Canada.
Role overview: As our primary point of contact for our customers, your manner, efficiency, and service skills set the tone for our business interactions. You help our customers with their orders and shipments, ensuring they have deliveries on time, or in the event of delay they have information on which to plan for their business. You build and develop relationships with trade customers and web-site consumers alike and support the team to deliver the best possible customer service and maintain the highest brand image. You are adept at working with computers and handle data in insightful and efficient ways. You are engaged with brand activities and support the Brand Coordinator in all aspects of brand administration.
Your objectives and main responsibilities:
* Maintain 100% accuracy on the customer order file and keep all customer records up to date.
* Be knowledgeable regarding our product range and services in order to effectively assist customer and consumer enquiries by telephone and email.
* To build and develop relationships with trade customers and web-site consumers alike in addition to internal teams such as the Customer Service and Warehouse Teams.
* Be pro-active and contribute to the development of our customer service team and to work closely with the Brand Coordinator in all other ways to support our drive to deliver the best possible customer service and highest brand image.
* Support the Brand Coordinator to ensure accurate records are kept of all stock movements and assist in our stock checking procedures when required.
* Support the Brand Coordinator to produce order-book analysis.
Candidate Overview: Essential skills/traits to demonstrate:
* A fluent English speaker and exceptional verbal communication skills (all 3 roles).
* A native or fluent speaker of either French or German (2 roles).
* Excellent written communication skills in both English and either French or German (2 roles).
* A proficient computer user (capable and experienced in the use of email, word processing, spreadsheets and handling data).
* Previous relevant customer service experience both over the telephone and via email.
* A warm and vibrant personality to make customers feel valued and at ease.
* Quick to learn new IT platforms and product information.
* Able to multitask and deal with multiple queries.
Location: When confident, time split between remote working and onsite at our Head Office in Oakham, Rutland LE15 6EA. During training greater presence onsite will be required.
Salary Range: £18,000-£23,000 per annum commensurate with skills, experience and or qualifications.
Contract: There are three permanent full-time roles available; one English speaking, one English/German speaking and one English/French speaking. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Benefits: 28 days holiday rising to a maximum of 33 days with service. Generous brand discounts.
Application: By CV and covering letter explaining how you can demonstrate the essential criteria for the role and submitted via the link to the Bradshaw Taylor website. Please ensure you select the relevant vacancy