The role of Client Liaison is a key position and delivers huge impact on both the customer and the performance within the company. We are a global residential interiors brand and synonymous with luxury, elegance, and superb quality. Their passion and creativity combine to incorporate cutting edge design with the unparalleled skills of master craftsmen from all over the world.
To work directly with existing and prospective customers, consulting on interiors projects and quotations with the goal of taking and processing orders of fabrics and accessories. You will form part of the Client Liaison team and will work towards a revenue target whilst developing positive and proactive relationships with Interior Designers, Specifiers, Architects and High Net worth Individuals. This includes providing administrative support to the UK Showrooms.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
* Managing an Order Pipeline
* Sales Order processing and follow up for customers and prospects
* Responding to incoming enquiries by telephone, email or in writing
* Accurately and efficiently processing sales activity, quotes, and orders into their systems
* Working with their Distributors, Showroom and Sales staff to develop a sales pipeline and provide support with all queries
* Accurate management and recording of all related sales and stock movements
* Responsibility for complete and accurate performance, including the correct and accurate entry of data into the computer’s systems, filing and communication with other members of staff, customers, or suppliers
Contributing to Building the Sales Pipeline
* Finding, qualifying, recording and following-up to close opportunities with customers and prospects Developing positive and pro-active sales orientated relationships with Specifiers, Interior Designers, Architects etc.
* The sale and promotion of their fabrics and accessories in conjunction with the other sales personnel
* Assuming ownership of the revenue targets for a defined group of customers
* Service, recording and follow-up on sales opportunities and relevant customer activity of the quotation process to ensure accuracy in terms of pricing, profitability, product specification and lead times for supply
Delivering World Class Customer Service
* Be constantly looking for ways to improve business practices and innovating ways to better service these customers
* After sales calls and follow ups to ensure the products and services provided have exceeded customer expectations in all aspects. This includes professionally dealing with and recording customer returns
* May on occasion be required to meet with customers nationally and internationally
* Assist with and attend trade shows and company events nationally and internationally
* Have an awareness of export and freight guidelines for certain countries, together with VAT procedures
Key Competencies/Desired Skills:
Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills
Must be able to communicate effectively by email and by phone. Managing expectations, and the ability to deliver bad news as well as good. Use all tools available to resolve issues calmly and effectively. Extensive communication with the customer to follow enquires and orders through to the end.
Responsibility & Leadership
Works independently with minimal supervision, takes responsibility for enquiries following them through to the end. Good use of initiative and maintains an awareness of orders until they are complete, checking consistently.
Product Focus & Industry Experience
Loves to make their clients’ happy and acts to complete all tasks with their brand and their customers’ needs at heart and to the highest standard. An art and design background in textiles or interiors preferred but not essential