We are looking for a new addition to our clients growing team based near Winchester who offers a great culture and career development. They are looking for a driven individual who they can train and develop, becoming fully insurance broker competent within the financial services industry. This is not a commission-based role as they work as a team being rewarded by salary increase on performance reviews.
1. Demonstrate strong communication skills, an enthusiastic sales/customer service ability and work in a fast-paced environment
2. Deal confidently with clients face to face and over the telephone
3. Be self-motivated and be a highly driven individual to develop and progress
If you have not got your CII (Certificate in Insurance) already don’t worry, training will be offered part of the role and generally takes 18 months. This is a nationally recognized qualification and sets a foundation to develop further onto Diploma level.
* Helping customers face to face and/or over the phone who are looking for support with their home or motor insurance cover
* Collating relevant details from your customer to assist you when speaking with insurance vendors
* Provide quotations to your customer making sure you get the best price for them as a broker to beat any competition
* Excellent professionalism ensuring your customer receives the best customer experience and being their point of contact for any queries in the future
* Updating the database, completing any administration
* Ensuring your customer has all relevant details for their new insurance cover
* Customer renewals, advice and guidance
* Customer claim enquires, supporting them through this turbulent time and liaising with the relevant insurance vendor for speed and accuracy
Development and Progression:
Our client is a progressive and dynamic company, who offer excellent long-term career prospects, that are expanding their branch network and are continuing to grow in a challenging environment. The company offers a clear and direct career progression and with a large branch network, there are many opportunities to flourish.
Salaries are under constant review and development and progression is actively encouraged. Our client wants to develop their people and reward excellence with increased salaries and responsibilities. Promotions are almost always internal rather than externally recruited, so a career pathway is clear and achievable.
GCSE Maths and English C and above
Hours and Salary:
Salary depends on experience
08.30am – 5pm
8:30am – 12:30pm every other Saturday
If you are career-minded and ambitious, we want to hear from you. Please send us your CV in word format and we will come back to asap with some further details