An opportunity for a motivated and ambitious copywriter to join a boutique content marketing agency based in Central London. The role is the ideal step up for an agency junior copywriter with a natural inclination to take ownership of briefs.
About the Company
This company works with value-driven businesses in property and finance to deliver thought leadership content.
With more content than ever being published online, we help our clients take a stance. We empower our copywriters to take ownership of the creative direction of individual accounts and encourage a culture of innovation. As a result, we are a small but increasingly mighty power in content marketing.
We want to work with people who are excited to push fresh ideas and who have the confidence to execute them.
The successful applicant will be an integral part of our growth and will have access to unique opportunities within the business.
You will need to be able to keep and even set the pace. Naturally, you are an excellent writer with an exceptional eye for detail and a persuasive, confident approach to creativity.
The ideal candidate will also be genuinely curious, always on the lookout for new ideas and staying ahead of trends in clients’ businesses, as well as content marketing as a discipline.
What’s the Job?
The role is a balance of writer and editor. The split will be tailored to suit the individual.
Day to Day Responsibilities
– Offering support, advice and feedback to develop the quality of editorial work across the team
– Researching and writing articles, emails, reports, social media posts and ads
– Develop new creative angles and strategies for our clients, built from an understanding of Google Analytics, creative thinking and industry awareness.
– Attend meetings with clients
– Collaborate with the team on clients and internal marketing strategies
Required Skills & Experience
– Minimum 1-year experience in a copywriting position in an agency or 2 years’ experience if client-side
– Ability to follow brand guidelines across all comms.
– Exemplary English language grammar, syntax, spelling and vocab
– Experience of working with multiple stakeholders and incorporating feedback
Bonus Skills & Experience
– Understanding of Google Analytics
– Experience writing for property businesses
– A journalism degree or similar will be looked on very favourably
What You’ll Get in Return
Be part of a young and ambitious creative content marketing agency that has achieved outstanding growth.
You will work with the team in a vibrant Central London office environment with amazing facilities and team-led social events.
– Competitive salary & bonus for new business
– Quarterly team social activities and days out
– Employee wellness incentives
– Flexible working policy
– A company laptop (for use during flexi-work hours)
– Ownership and direction over your accounts
To apply, please ensure that you include a covering letter and up to 3 pieces of your published work within your CV as these cannot be accepted separately.