Job Title – Compliance Specialist
Location – CB4 0WZ homebased
Salary – £competitive + car + excellent bonus and benefits package
Duration – Permanent / Full Time
Sector – Compliance or Marketing
Do you currently work within compliance and are perhaps looking for the next step in your career? Do you understand standards, working with GDPR and are an excellent communicator? Are you interested in working within a healthcare environment looking after compliance issues? If this sounds like you please read on – We are looking for a home-based Compliance Specialist responsible for reviewing, documenting and reporting on compliance issues for Grifols.
Grifols is a global healthcare company whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of people around the world. We accomplish this goal by producing life-saving protein therapies for patients and by providing hospitals, pharmacies and healthcare professionals with the tools they need to deliver expert medical care.
We are looking for a Compliance Specialist to join our team to provide ABPI and ABHI compliance advice and guidance to UK and Global colleagues on Bioscience and Diagnostic compliance processes at a local level. This role will be largely home-based with some travel to the local Cambridge office.
The Compliance Specialist responsibilities will include:
– Acting as a single point of contact for compliance review processes, enabling efficient communication between department employees and Global Compliance Staff.
– Ensuring that all compliance requests contain the necessary information before submission.
– Submitting requests to Global Compliance designated staff.
– Filing the official records resulting from the execution of the compliance review processes, as required by Global Compliance Procedures.
– Update on internal policies and procedures.
– Provide clear and constructive compliance advice and guidance on the ABPI/ABHI Codes of Practice and corporate compliance requirements.
– Continuing Professional Development to continually seek ways to improve internal compliance processes whilst ensuring achievable solutions for business projects.
As the successful Compliance Specialist, you will be:
– Experienced within a compliance department and looking for a role that is offering you more autonomy with contact on a global scale.
– An excellent communicator and have great organisational skills.
– Strong eye for detail.
– Problem identification and solving.
– Healthcare environment experience including ABPI or ABHI knowledge is desirable.
– Experience with Zinc or an equivalent system would be desirable.
You may have a background of the following: Compliance Officer, Compliance Manager, Compliance Specialist, Quality Manager, Regulatory Affairs etc.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications. Emerald Starfish are working exclusively with this client on a retained basis.
Closing date for applications is 30th October 2020
In return the successful candidate will receive a competitive package depending on experience