CNC Turner / Programmer required for a well-established Supplier & Manufacturing company based in the High Wycombe area. It is envisaged that the successful candidate will have experience with setting and programming CNC machinery and have experience with Lathes. It is also envisaged that the successful candidate will be looking for a long-term full time position
CNC Operator Position Overview
* Setting and Operating of CNC Controlled machined to produce parts
* Using Vernier’s to perform quality inspection on parts
* Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
CNC Operator Position Requirements
* Previous experience working as a CNC Setter / Operator within a Milling, Turning, Laser Cutting or Router Operator position.
* Based in a commutable distance of High Wycombe
* Full UK Driving License
CNC Operator Position Remuneration
* £8.00 to £10.00 per hour dependent upon experience
* 28 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn – Search Bennett and Game Recruitment