*Clinical Research Associate ll *(Regional Role)
*£40k – £50k (D.O.E.) Generous Car Allowance, Sign-On Bonus*
*Regional (Home Based) *
At RBW we pride ourselves in taking time to understand our candidates and offer not only a true consultative approach but also, really take time to understand what’s important to you and make recommendations of suitable roles based on your experience, not on which role will pay the highest commission.
I am currently recruiting for a ‘World-Class’ CRO who are looking for their next hire due to continued expansion. This is a regional role and you must be based in Swindon/Bristol/Wales/Belfast/Dublin.
You will work within an established team who will offer you support and guidance, along with providing you with a structured training program, ensuring you are able to work autonomously, making sure to put the quality of the trial first.
Due to the nature of the role, your duties will change based on requirement however below are some of the more routine duties you will perform in this role.
* Coordinating phase l – lV clinical trials
* Performing the full suite of site visits: qualification, initiation, monitoring, motivational, audit support and close out
* Identifying and conducting feasibility assessments for proposed study sites in accordance with the Project team
* Liaising with other departments to ensure smooth running of the study
* Reporting on serious adverse events
* Checking drug accountability
* Life Science degree or equivalent
* Willingness to travel throughout Ireland and potentially the UK
* Driving License
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Extensive SIV/IMV/COV
* 18-24 months on-site, independent monitoring experience.
*If you think your experience and career aspirations match the above positions, I would be very interested in hearing from you. Please call or email Paul on 01293 *[364079/](mailto:364079/)