*Clinical Research Associate II (Complex Trials) *
*£40k – £50k (D.O.E.) Sign-On Bonus (Up to £10,000) *
Career progression is usually thrown out there as a way of attracting good talent however, how many times do companies say this and actually mean it?
At RBW, we are extremely fortunate to work with some of the most notable CRO’s in the industry where ‘Career Progression’ isn’t a throw away comment. If you are serious about your career and want to make sure that you don’t become stagnant in your role, I might just have the opportunity you have been looking for.
Working within an established team who will offer you support and guidance, along with providing you with a structured training program, ensuring you are able to work autonomously, making sure to put the quality of the trial first.
Due to the nature of the role, your duties will change based on requirement however below are some of the more routine duties you will perform in this role.
* Coordinating phase l – lV clinical trials
* Performing the full suite of site visits: qualification, initiation, monitoring, motivational, audit support and close out
* Identifying and conducting feasibility assessments for proposed study sites in accordance with the Project team
* Liaising with other departments to ensure smooth running of the study
* Reporting on serious adverse events
* Checking drug accountability
* **Life Science degree or equivalent**
* Willingness to travel throughout France
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Extensive SIV/IMV/COV
* At least 14 months on-site, independent monitoring experience.
*If you think your experience and career aspirations match the above positions, I would be very interested in hearing from you. Please call or email Paul on 01293 *[364079/](mailto:364079/)