*Clinical Contract Specialist*
*Home based UK*
*Competitive salary and Sign on Bonus!*
In support of my client; a globally recognised and scientifically-driven CRO, I am recruiting for an experienced candidate who has experience in contracts. The Contracts Specialist role is home based, I am looking for an ambitious individual with the ability to demonstrate a customer focused style of communication, problem solving and collaboration as you will be joining a collaborative study start up and site activation team. You will have the ability to negotiate Sponsor-approved contracts and budget directly with sites in accordance to pre-agreed negotiation parameter.
*Other responsibilities will include*:
* Manages the preparation, negotiation and finalization of Investigator Contracts
* Liaises and establishes effective relationships with sites and internal functional teams
* Negotiates within approved parameters both investigator grant budget negotiation parameters, contractual terms and conditions in accordance contractual considerations, client contractual considerations, established process with sites and follows established escalation routes
* Bachelor’s degree
* CRO / Pharmaceutical experience for a minimum of 6 months
* 2 – 5 years of experience or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
* Understanding of the principles of contract law, including a general understanding of laws that influence contract language, such as business, intellectual property and local tax and stamp laws
* General understanding of business and financial principles that related to service agreements
* Effective communication skills (verbal & written) in English
This is an opportunity to join a successful team and be part of a growing organisation that still maintains a community feel. You can expect a competitive salary and benefits package! To find out more apply please contact Grace at RBW Consulting on or email your CV to (mailto:)