Client services administrator required***********
Do you fancy working for an award winning global sales and marketing consultancy with a great team environment where ideas and collaboration are the norm
You could be working in a diverse and motivated team and will receive ongoing help and guidance. The culture is friendly and supportive, and this role provides a unique experience to work with a great team in a rewarding and positive environment.
Rate £10.50p/h immediate start
This is a temporary role with the opportunity to go permanent
The role is work from home but if and when we return to normality you may be required to work a day or two at their London office
You will need your own laptop or PC with wired connectivity and have experience in working with office 365.
You must have previous experience as an administrator, be organised, have a great eye for detail and the ability to learn at a fast pace.
Your tasks will include
– Closely monitor an inbox
– Send emails out to new prospect companies
– Follow up on email threads with prospects, where needed
– Use an email account to schedule and set up Teams meetings
– Allocate emails to congruent folders
– Fill in documents and create NDA’s with a contract tool
– Update our CRM and spreadsheets along different process steps
Immediate start for the right experienced candidate