Care Team Leader
Progress Housing Ltd, a subsidiary of Sequence Care Group has experienced unprecedented growth in the past few years evolving into to a leading care provider, creating real opportunities to progress within the health & social care sector.
Progress Housing Ltd is passionate about providing high quality Community Residential Services for Adults requiring specialist learning and physical disability support. As a provider we are expanding and opening new services with new opportunities from promotion based upon performance.
Progress Housing is committed to delivering individualised care to meet people’s needs, providing the best possible care and support.
About the Role
We are expanding our team and looking for genuinely caring and hands on individuals. We are looking for dynamic individuals with strong multi-tasking and leadership skills to join our dedicated team.
At Progress Housing you will work with extraordinary people who achieve fantastic successes. For everyone at Progress Housing it is about being ambitious about what people can achieve.
You will work as part of a supportive team, focusing on outcomes through a person-centred approach
* You will have experience of working as a Team Leader in a similar environment or seeking progression
* You will have experience leading a team of support workers whilst working with Adults with learning disabilities or physical disabilities
* You will be passionate about providing excellent support to service users with learning disabilities and physical disabilities with associated complex health needs, to live the life they want to within the service. You will support service-users in all aspects of daily living and community participation.
* You will implement, provide input into and assist in the planning of individual care plans and risk management programmes. You will assist service-users in leading a valued and fulfilled life in order that they maximise their potential and can live healthy and active lifestyles as independently as possible.
* You will be a task orientated team player
* You will ideally be working as a Team Leader in the care sector or seeking progression.
* You will ideally have experience working with Adults with learning disabilities and physical disabilities
* You will ideally be able to take on additional responsibilities as required by the Registered Manager
* You will support the staff team to deliver the highest standards of care and support whilst continually motivating them to improve.
* You will be kind, compassionate, take responsibility for your own actions and be keen to acquire new knowledge
* You will have an NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social care or equivalent
* Full-time (37.5)
* A competitive salary
* Enhanced rates for all public holidays
* Comprehensive internal training programs
* Free of charge mandatory training
* Enhanced DBS cost covered
* Comprehensive induction based on the Care Certificate
* 28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
* Membership of employer contribution pension fund
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check for Regulated Activity which will include a check against both the Barred adult list. We are an equal opportunities employer