If you have Care experience and you’re looking for your next challenge when you can utilise your leadership skills, then look no further!
We have a fantastic Care Team Leader opportunity available at our state of the art St Oswalds Retirement Village, based in Gloucester. This is a maternity cover vacancy which will last between 9 – 12 months. Within this role you will work 30 hours per week which will include two sleep ins and receive a competitive salary of £12.48 – £12.65 per hour (£19,521 – £19,787 pa) plus excellent benefits package which includes;
– Employee Assistance Programme
– BUPA and Health Sure cash plan
– Free Gym Membership
Here at ExtraCare we offer our residents access to outstanding retirement villages, promoting care and lifestyle opportunities that truly do create ‘better lives for older people’. We are committed to offering fulfilling and worthwhile careers to all our staff – enabling you to deliver the quality of service we promise.
Our facilities include: Enriched Opportunities Suite (to support residents with dementia), Cafe Bar, Communal Parking Areas, Craft Room, Fitness Suite with Gym, Spa Pool and Steam Room and Freeman’s Quiet Lounge.
What will you do as our Care Team Leader?
– Manage a team of Care Assistants and ensure correct procedures are followed
– Develop, implement and maintain individual care and support plans
– Provide residents and relatives with an effective communication network
– Ensure residents are encouraged to reach their optimum level of independence
– Ensure all administrative systems are implemented effectively
Our ideal Care Team Leader will have:
– An NVQ / QCF Diploma Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or will work towards this qualification)
– Experience in managing a team within a similar environment
– Exceptional communication skills
This role would ideally suit an experienced Care Supervisor, Care Co-ordinator, Care Manager, Care Team Leader,or ExtraCare Housing Manager looking for a new challenge.
Don’t miss out! Click ‘apply’ now to make an invaluable impact to the lives of others as our Care Team Leader.
This Care Team Leader role will be subject to satisfactory DBS check, references and Home Office right to work clearance.
Extracare is committed to making our recruitment practices as fair and inclusive as possible for all. This includes making adjustments or changes to support candidates throughout the recruitment process
Closing date: 30/08/2019 Proposed start date: October 2019