As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for driving and achieving specific sales goals by managing the business relationship of strategic accounts for our OEM segment. You will be utilizing all resources to maximize revenue, sales growth, market share and productivity gains, and maintaining the portfolio of solutions and customer satisfaction. You will also collaborate with dedicated customer executives to gain a broad understanding of the business goals and strategies, both short and long term, sell product and service solutions developed and/or supported by Reynolds and Reynolds, and build relationships with key decision-makers within selected companies to facilitate direct and indirect sales.
Other responsibilities include developing, executing and maintaining account management planning processes and business review processes within each assigned account on a regular basis, and providing input into the company’s strategic direction to meet the needs of assigned companies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5 years sales experience preferred
- Strong track record of success in sales and large account management
- OEM sales account management/marketing experience would be beneficial
- Needs to be highly motivated and a self-starter
- Technological understanding and ability to see solutions are critical
- Achieve revenue and sales goals by working with the internal organization, field and management.
- Ensure OEM needs are met from sales proposal stage through implementation and execution
4-6 week of training in both the field and classroom. This will include travel to our Birmingham and Glasgow offices.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance Cover
- Company Sick Pay
- Free Bi-annual Eye Tests and contribution towards glasses
- Birmingham Hospital Saturday Fund – Discounted monthly rates
- Ride2Work – Tax efficient way of purchasing a bike for travelling to work
- Company Events throughout the Year
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Are you looking for a rewarding career in a fast-paced environment with an established company? Do you want to work at a company with growth opportunities that will provide you with the training to be successful? If so, Reynolds and Reynolds is the company for you! Reynolds and Reynolds is a leader in high quality software solutions and IT services around the world and we are looking for a person with the potential to grow and continue our legacy of over 100 years of outstanding products and services at our Birmingham office.