Hungry for success? Keen to take the reins and shape your own career? Niche Recruitment has a Business Development Executive role which does exactly that. Joining our highly regarded client based in Swindon, you will be responsible for the following:
- Proactively generating and developing leads via telephone, email and social media
- Establishing and nurturing relationships with new and existing accounts
- Working closely with the Marketing team to qualify and develop leads
- Attending industry events and conferences
- Maintaining CRM system, logging all activity and ensuring all data is accurate
To be considered for the role of Business Development Executive, you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Exceptional communication skills with the confidence to interact with clients at all levels of business
- Strong influencing, negotiation and persuasion skills – with a ‘quality over quantity’ mentality
- Outstanding time management with the ability to manage and prioritise a diverse workload
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service and building strong client relationships
- Natural curiosity with an enthusiasm to learn
The role itself…
Joining the business at an exciting time of expansion, the Business Development Executive will be an ambitious, conscientious sales professional. Ideally you will embrace new technology and be enthusiastic about developing your own career within sales. Progression opportunities, performance bonuses and a lively social scene will all ensure that your hard work does not go unnoticed!
What the company’s like…
Our client is a leading business within their field. The Business Development Executive will be welcomed into a dynamic team which will provide full training and support, within an environment that encourages the development of staff and celebrates their successes.
What you will get…
- Up to £10,000 p/a bonus
- Up to 27 days holiday & additional holiday purchase scheme
- Income protection
- Private medical
- Life insurance
Does this sound like your ideal role? If so, Charlotte would be delighted to hear from you! Get in touch on or drop your application to .