Block Property Manager
Limited Evening Meetings / Limited RMC’s
£30,000-£45,000 (depending on experience)
My client based in Bromley are now seeking an enthusiastic, confident and driven block management professional to join their business as a Block Property Manager due to continued growth. The majority of their portfolio comes direct from Freeholders so there are very few RMC’s or evening meetings/AGM’s. This is an excellent opportunity to grow with a company that is rapidly expanding.
– Managing blocks for one of the UK’s largest freeholders.
– Working as part of a small team delivering the management of a varied portfolio of residential blocks located across London and the South East.
– Dealing with queries both internally and from external sources on a day to day basis by phone, email and letter.
– Reviewing leases, legislation and land registry documents for guidance on legal matters and repairs.
– Ensuring health and safety and legislative compliance of the portfolio. Co-ordinating health and safety reports and acting upon the findings contained within those reports.
– Co-ordinating major works projects, the serving of statutory notices, acting as principal designer on smaller scale works and liaising with surveyors on larger schemes.
– Conducting site visits where necessary to meet with leaseholders, contractors or surveyors and to inspect works or repairs.
– Other daily duties involve dealing with incoming phone calls (as part of a team) and assisting in the general running and administration of the company.
– Continued IRPM development will be offered by the company to ensure the employee has a strong understanding of the surrounding legislative and contractual influences when managing property.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status