Assistant Accommodation Manager
16 Hours per week
£10.00 per hour
Our large Student accommodation is looking for a temporary Assistant Accommodation Manager is to assist the Accommodation Manager with the running of the accommodation, ensuring a first class residential and customer experience.
* Assist the Accommodation Manager to ensure the highest possible standards of student safety and welfare
* Assist in recruitment and training of team members and assist in social activity preparation as required
* Assist in the preparation of staff rotas
* Respond to emergencies both during and out of working hours
* Deputise for the Accommodation Manager in their absence
* Carry out general reception duties
* Assist in managing ‘check in’ and check out’ procedures ensuring efficiencies and room management procedures are adhered to
* Take a lead role in managing the on-site housekeeping team
* Carry out kitchen inspections, update records and take corrective action when needed.
* Undertake regular inspections of rooms and common spaces, update records and take corrective actions when needed
* Assist the Accommodation Manager with daily site standard audits
We are looking for someone with experience in Student Accommodation or Property Management. This is an immediate start.
Preference will be given to candidates who call when they have sent a CV – please ask for Stacy Hemmings