Rthirteen are searching for a Agricultural Service Manager to join a long-standing, agricultural service and product supplier. Well known throughout the industry, this role has become available due to huge growth plans within the company. The main focus of this role will be delivering exceptional after sales support and maintaining a high standard of customer care. You will be accountable for both the service and workshop team, utilising your leadership abilities to ensure everything runs smoothly.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong leadership experience, ideally within service/support management background where quality and compliance are primary drivers of success. This is a highly varied role, where no two days will be the same and customer care will be the core focus of your role.
Your duties will include:
* Providing outstanding customer service to customers both face to face, phone and via email, ensuring their needs and requirements are fully understood.
* Leading and providing daily management and direction for the team(s).
* Managing the team of workshop technicians, ensuring all work is planned and allocated to individuals based on their skills and expertise and that clear instructions are given.
* Ensuring that all job cards are detailed with clear instructions and information about the given job.
* Supporting and coaching team members to ensure they are comfortable in undertaking their tasks and supporting them with problems to find solutions.
* Monitoring WIP (Work in Progress) and Warranty work to ensure all administrative tasks are kept up to date and WIP is kept to a minimal throughout the year.
* Ensuring all Health and Safety and compliance procedures and policies are implemented and adhered to at all times.
* Reporting and updating the group and depot manager on workshop performance regularly.
* Undertaking resource planning to ensure correct staff levels to meet current and future demands including apprentice levels.
* Liaising with insurance companies with regard to customer insurance claims when required.
* Marketing and promoting the service department and all aftersales products and services including ensuring a culture of sales through service from the technicians.
* Making sure all work is completed to the required standards and in a timely manner including clock cards, job cards, invoicing and rotas and following up when these have not been.
You will have/be:
* The ability to demonstrate leadership of others ideally in a workshop environment.
* Flexible in order to work extended hours and weekends as required to meet the demands of the customers.
* Experience in providing an exceptional standard of customer care.
* Computer literate with the ability to use bespoke software and the Microsoft Office package.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Full and valid UK driver’s license.
* Experience working in a vehicle service department or similar, would be beneficial but not essential.
This is a full time, permanent position working 40 hours per week. The offered salary for this position is highly competitive dependant on experience.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Louise Cockerton -Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals – we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate