Link Company Matters is one of the UK’s largest professional services company secretarial teams with over 60 people across offices in London and Exeter, We support both domestic and international clients with all aspects of their company secretarial and governance needs.
Key Accountabilities and Main Responsibilities
* The role is to provide company secretarial support to our internal and external clients and to proactively contribute to the commercial success of our business.
* As part of our close-knit team you will gain experience in statutory and regulatory compliance, and governance best practice.
* With guidance, you will carry out your duties in a professional manner and in accordance with policies and procedures, legal/regulatory requirements, service levels and company standards to meet business and client expectations, with the support of other members of the team, when required.
* Key duties include
* provide corporate, registered office and corporate administration services to a portfolio of clients.
* conduct corporate administration work with appropriate supervision ensuring that all client instructions are interpreted precisely, responded to correctly and that the client is kept regularly informed of progress and costs
* build up good working relationships with those clients and to develop an understanding of their requirements ensuring that their needs are interpreted precisely and responded to correctly
* ensure that all work is promptly recorded and tracked, working with the Client Relationship Manager to identify out-of-scope work and raise interim invoices as appropriate
* work closely with other members of the Corporate Administration team in identifying areas where current systems and services can be developed.
* work closely with clients, identifying ways in which Company Matters can develop the relationship and ensure client retention
* maintaining systems that enables Company Matters to manage and control customer due diligence activity and reporting all concerns in respect of suspicion of money laundering activity to the MLRO
* refer any complaints or testimonials to the appropriate manager immediately
* collation of board packs and preparation of minutes where required
* carry out ad-hoc duties as required
Experience & Personal Attributes
* To be considered you will need to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of and commitment to the company secretarial profession. You will ideally have established yourself as a corporate administrator within the company secretarial/corporate administration field and understand the basic principles around UK company law, regulation and best practice. A proactive and flexible approach, upbeat manner and the ability to work in a team are essential.
* High level of accuracy, good attention to detail
* Experience of a client/customer facing environment.
* Solid Microsoft Office 365 skills
* Friendly, enjoys working as part of a team
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills