We are recruiting an experienced Accounts Assistant for an engineering business based near Bournemouth Airport.
The role will be responsible for general ledger work, processing of expense claims, administration of floats, and payment of suppliers.
* Working with various departments to ensure adherence to the authorisation procedure of supplier invoices
* Posting of approved invoices onto a stock system
* Matching invoices with purchase orders
* Posting invoices onto Sage 200
* Processing and reconciling credit card receipts against card statements
* Reconciliation and payment of miscellaneous foreign Purchase Ledger supplier invoices
* Assisting managers and staff to ensure that staff floats and expense claims are processed correctly
* Carrying out filing and scanning duties within the Finance Department
You will be a confident, experienced team player with a flexible approach to work.
You must have strong Excel skills and ideally a good working knowledge of Sage 200, although this isn’t essential.
Having relevant experience as an Accounts Assistant, you will be able to process large volumes of transactions, and have a proactive approach to your duties.
Your own transport will be required due to the remote location.
Please apply NOW for immediate consideration.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.